USC UCEDD Community Education Conference 2017
Life with Down Syndrome: Fulfillment, Health, Education, Advocacy and Inclusion
This one-of-a-kind conference offers more than 12 sessions focusing on the needs of people living with Down syndrome, their families and service providers.
- Genetics of Down syndrome
- Learning language and math
- Oral placement therapy
- Adult relationships and sexuality
- K-12 and post-secondary education
- Alzheimer's and Down syndrome
- Independent living and community inclusion
- Effective advocacy
- Long-term care and financial planning
- News from the research frontlines
The USC UCEDD Community Education Conference is open to people with disabilities, parents and other family members, service providers, educators, clinicians, researchers, graduate and undergraduate students.
**Vendor Number PD1130, Service Code 102 with Lanterman Regional Center**
Early bird registration is now closed.
Full price registration March 1 - April 30, 2017:
$100 for consumers*, parents* and students
$140 for professionals
$40 for CE credits
Only 180 spots available. Registration will close April 30, or earlier if full.
Includes on-site parking, materials, participant directory, breakfast and lunch.
There will be NO on-site registration the day of the conference.